Sunday, July 24, 2011

Al Rose, the trailer king

Yep, we got it. Al Rose is the trailer king. It says so on our trailer. Kaiser also has two plates, one of the front and one on the back that say Crown-14, the length we presume.


Tag next to the door
We were so excited to see it. We had read chat forums about Al Rose.


If you click on the photos it will enlarge.
You can see a faint orange/red stripe.



Tag on the rear end


View of the rear


View of the side.


View of the side.


View of the front


Tag on the front


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a trailer just like yours, The Crown Al Rose but, yours have the plate Crown 14, mine don't and I don't find another plate or something that can tell me more about the trailer, My trailer serial number is 1450150, can you tell me if it is close to your trailer serial number? I asked to a Vintage Trailers forum but they just guest is from the 50's. Thank you very much for your attention. If you like to write me please, josue.espinoza@elsauzal.org
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that, my trailer it have an smaller rear window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 1964 al rose with the plate manufactured in ponduray

    ReplyDelete